Who We Are
Since our inception in 1952, First US Bank has operated on a community bank model, growing and prospering on the strength of long-term relationships with people in the communities we serve. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers, employees and shareholders every day and in every engagement. We are proud to serve as the primary bank for thousands of people in Alabama, Tennessee and Virginia.
The First US Bank Experience
Our mission is to deliver excellence in all we do. These core values guide us every day:
- Customer and Community Focus: We keep our customers and the communities we serve in clear view, concentrating all our efforts on meeting your needs.
- Commitment: Serving your banking needs is our greatest responsibility every day.
- Professionalism: Our staff works to satisfy your needs with unsurpassed excellence and competence.
- Integrity: We will always communicate with you honestly and with integrity in regard to all of your banking matters.
- Responsiveness: Responding to your requests and needs is our highest priority.
ROBERT STEPHEN BRIGGS
Chairman of the Board of Directors for First US Bancshares, Inc. and
First US Bank President, Chief Executive Officer, Longevity Quest, Inc.
certified public accountant; manager of Beaco Consulting, LLC.
J. LEE MCPHEARSON
AUBREY S. MILLER
Retired Executive Director Al Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- 2019 Annual Report and Notice and Proxy Statement
- Company Profile
- FUSB Policies
- Letter to Prospective Shareholders
- Press Releases
- SEC Filings
- SEC Documents
- 4 Year Annual Financials
- FDIC Bank Information
- Company News
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Toll Free: 1-800-368-5948
First US bank branches will be closed in observance of these holidays in 2020. Please check with specific branches for any changes in operating hours immediately before and after these holidays.
- New Year's Day, Friday, Jan 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan 18, 2021
- Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2021
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day, Monday, July 5, 2021
- Labor Day, Monday, September 6, 2021
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 11, 2021
- Veterans' Day, Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Christmas Day, Friday, December 24, 2021
First US Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama, Tennessee and Virginia.