Who We Are
Since our inception in 1952, First US Bank has operated on a community bank model, growing and prospering on the strength of long-term relationships with people in the communities we serve. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers, employees and shareholders every day and in every engagement. We are proud to serve as the primary bank for thousands of people in Alabama, Tennessee and Virginia.
The First US Bank Experience
Our mission is to deliver excellence in all we do. These core values guide us every day:
- Customer and Community Focus: We keep our customers and the communities we serve in clear view, concentrating all our efforts on meeting your needs.
- Commitment: Serving your banking needs is our greatest responsibility every day.
- Professionalism: Our staff works to satisfy your needs with unsurpassed excellence and competence.
- Integrity: We will always communicate with you honestly and with integrity in regard to all of your banking matters.
- Responsiveness: Responding to your requests and needs is our highest priority.
ROBERT STEPHEN BRIGGS
Chairman of the Board of Directors for First US Bancshares, Inc. and
First US Bank President, Chief Executive Officer, Longevity Quest, Inc.
J. LEE MCPHEARSON
AUBREY S. MILLER
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3006
Toll Free: 1-800-368-5948
https://banks.data.fdic.gov/bankfind-suite/bankfind . You can search for and download many facts and figures about our Bank through this link.
First US bank branches will be closed in observance of these holidays in 2022. Please check with specific branches for any changes in operating hours immediately before and after these holidays.
- Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan 16, 2023
- Presidents' Day, Monday, February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth Day, Monday, June 19, 2023
- Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2023
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 9, 2023
- Veterans' Day, Sunday, November 12, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Christmas Day, Monday, December 25, 2023
- New Year's Day, Monday, January 1, 2024
First US Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama, Tennessee and Virginia.